ProBaseline is a Joint Venture between Baseline Ventures, a sports marketing firm specialising in Sports Business and Learntron, a suite of blended learning delivery apps for K-12 schools, online educators and corporates. ProBaseline aims to train people on various areas in the sports arena to help develop skills in the sports / event domain & understand industry dynamics.
Yes, you will receive an e-certificate on successful completion of the course from ProBaseline.
Participants will have a wide range of employment opportunities in
• Sports Marketing Agencies and Consultants
• Sport Leagues Management
• Sport Venue Management
• Sports Right Holders – Sports Federation and Management Bodies
• Law and Financial Management in Sports
• Sport Journalism
• Sport Retailer
• Event Management companies
Top participants will get an opportunity to intern with Baseline Ventures on successful completion of the Sports course.
Top participants will get an opportunity to intern with Dhinchak Media LLP on successful completion of the course.
No, you will not receive a refund in case of you do not attend any of the live sessions. However, if you are unable to attend the live lectures, you will have access to the recorded lectures.
Yes. You need at least 75% attendance to get a certificate. You can view the recorded session if you miss the live session.
The courses are offered only in English.
You have to pay online when you register for the course.
The lectures will be online on the Learntron e-learning platform.
The course will be taught by the top sports/event industry professionals having significant expertise and experience in their domain.
The course duration is 8 weeks. Lectures will take place on weekends.
• First Online Course in India on Sport Management developed and delivered by Industry
• Case Study and Simulations based Learning
• Certification by ProBaseline
• Lectures by Preeminent Faculty
• Top Participants will be given internship opportunities
• Multicultural learning
• Study from anywhere in the world
• Balance work and study
• Networking opportunities
Students must be part of the case studies, must interact and complete project given by the faculty